A car is a costly investment and people always want to keep them in the best condition possible. Whether you are a professional mechanic or just a regular car owner it can be difficult to find reliable information on how to maintain your vehicle. To make it easier for you, we have compiled this list of the best sources for articles about car accessories, design and technology.
We are looking for articles about car accessories, design and technology. Please include your name, contact details, text of 500-1000 words in the format of a blog post. The article should be unique and not plagiarized. The article should not contain any links or ads, besides a short link back to your own blog or website.
Webzine accepts both paid and unpaid submissions but we reserve the right to refuse an article if we feel it’s not suitable for our audience.
What is write for us?
Write for us is a platform that allows you to create and publish content across multiple platforms. We are a community of expert freelancers who help businesses and individuals grow by providing them with access to the right experts at the right price. We connect clients with top talent in different roles, helping them grow their brand, without compromising on quality.
Why is Guest Posting Important for your business?
Guest posting is important for your business because of two reasons. Firstly, it allows your potential customers to get to know about you and what you do. It also helps them recognize the value that you offer to their businesses. Secondly, the links from these sites are valuable for SEO purposes. The more high quality backlinks that point towards your website, the faster it will show up in search results.
Why should you write for Our Car Accessories?
We have over 31,000 monthly readers. We want your article to reach these readers and make them follow your blog or website. When we publish your article, it will be tweeted by our Twitter account which has a following of 11,300 people.
The link from our website will also be shared on Facebook, helping you gain more exposure. The site is optimized for search engines and has a high bounce rate to ensure that your followers see your article as soon as they land.
Guidelines to Follow For Article Submission:-
1. Create an account (if you haven’t already done so) and a user profile.
2. Upload your article and write a brief bio about yourself and keep the bio short so it doesn’t take up content space in the body of your post.
3. Select an image for your article sample to showcase who you are and what you do.
4. Select a category for your article to go into.
5. Publish your article and simultaneously submit to us with our submission form found at:
6. You will be notified of our decision as soon as we’ve reviewed your submission, so please be patient while we review your work.
7. Please do not submit any article that doesn’t fit with what we do or that has been previously published on the web.
Where should you send your pitch?
Please send your pitch to email@example.com